I presented my research at the following conferences:
- September 2017, Warsaw: the 7th International Congress of Belarusian Studies.
- February 2017, London: Belarusian Studies in the 21st Century.
- October 2016, Kaunas: the 6th International Congress of Belarusian Studies.
- Borowska, P. (2017). Atheist Secularism and its Discontents. A Comparative Study of Religion and Communism in Eurasia. Europe-Asia Studies, 69(6), pp. 992–93 (book review).
- Borowska, P. (2016). Non-formal education in Belarus: unleashing the potential of civil society. In: D. Segert, ed., Civic education and democratisation in the Eastern Partnership countries. Bonn: Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, pp.174-78.
- Borowska, P. (2015). Religion and Politics in Post-Socialist Central and Southeastern Europe since 1989. Europe-Asia Studies, 67(7), pp.1159-61 (book review).
- Borowska, P. (2015). The Media in Transitional Democracies. Europe-Asia Studies, 67(1), pp.155-57 (book review).
- Borowska, P. (2014). Religious Diversity in Post-Soviet Society. Ethnographies of Catholic Hegemony and the New Pluralism in Lithuania. Europe-Asia Studies, 66(7), pp.1190-91 (book review).